Assassination Vacation
April 18, 2024, 05:39:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

TW vs DO planned 1007

Poll
Question: Can ya make it?
Yes I can for sure. - 2 (50%)
Probably - 1 (25%)
No - 1 (25%)
I can't ever make that time. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TW vs DO planned 1007  (Read 161 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2007, 12:33:09 am »

Got DO to commit to a rematch.  This will be our first fight against DO since the IM split.   Prior to the IM split we surprised DO by permitting them only a 2-0 victory against us,, we only gave them 2 caps in 3 rounds..  DO is not used to being beat, and for good reason.  They are hot hot hot TW players.  Meanwhile, a few of the hot DO players that we faced before are no longer with DO.  Is the post-IM split AV ready to face DO?  Is DO ready to handle the up & coming challenger AV without star players like Acheron and IQ unlimited?  Both clans, the defending heavyweight / established DO and the lightweight / feisty AV are recently coming forth out of 'rebuilding' periods.

Will DO's legendary  pro reserves show up for the match?  Has AV done enough recruiting and training to give DO a second run for their money, and possibly unseat or at least unsettle the current reigning chamion?

There's only one way to find out and that is via CLANWAR!

Date is 10/07, yes thats a Sunday, most of our important TWCW's are scheduled for Sunday.  Exact start time to be discussed but will likely be 11am - 12pm PST / 2pm - 3pm EST.

Rules have yet to be discussed.  Stay tuned for details plz.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ecko
/\\/ Member
Danko

Noob Ecko xD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:57:46 pm »

i'm in as usual if needed

soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 03:27:11 pm »

It looks like DO might be pulling out of this one. Undecided  I'm not 100% sure they are cancelling, but sure enough that I don't want anyone to change other plans (or set their alarm clocks !!!) to show up for a CW that doesn't go down.

I'll be on 12pm PST / 3pm EST just in case anybody doesn't get this message.   If anyone does show up, maybe we'll get them into some scrimmages, or try to do something else fun, anyway. 

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum