Assassination Vacation
April 17, 2024, 09:33:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Ecko / FoxHound = TW Soldier (promotion)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ecko / FoxHound = TW Soldier (promotion)  (Read 81 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2007, 02:05:37 am »

Meh, this is an awfully late announcement.  We promoted Ecko from Trainee to Soldier like over a week ago.  But then I ran into him a couple days ago and it turned out he didn't even know!!!

I dunno if that's why he subsequently changed his name to FoxHound or if that's a total coincidence but yeah, Ecko/FoxHound has been busting his ass around here since day #1.  Active in practices and in pubs, continually improving skills, loyal, good attitude, never talks ****, active in pursuing his education from older/better players, almost always willing to stick around for sub duty in CW's, he subs out when asked and subs back in when asked no questions.  The man is a trooper.

This is what we are looking for from our Trainees.  You (should) know who you are.  Some of you are close, damned close, to promotion.  Some of you newer guys are not (yet).  The point is... We don't accept you into the Vacation just to fill bodybags for DO and SC and Vx and IM.  We accept you in because we see your potential and we think that you're a good investment of our time.  Take advantage of it, there are a lot of cutthroat clans out there that won't offer you the time and attention that AV offers to Soldat players that are 'not quite ready for CW yet'.

Tell us what you're weak at and request Targeted Training Sessions to overcome that weakness, ASK US what we need to see before you start pulling some serious CW duty.  TELL US when you think you're ready for the big games.  Don't be shy about it.  REALIZE that we are gonna ask you to pull some CW sub duty before we start giving you prime seats in any CW.  This clan gives multiple opportunities to show your stuff off to us.  Take advantage of it.  Dizzy out.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum