Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 01:19:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Rules of AV - Xfire

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules of AV - Xfire  (Read 468 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2007, 01:26:26 am »

When people join AV and then don't use xfire it makes Dizzy sad  Sad.  Then I see them playing in servers and it makes me sadder, cuz it means they are not really AFK just not turning on their xfire.

Xfire is the nervous system of this clan.  If your not on xfire, you are missing out on a lot of cool clan stuff that AV is doing these days.  We have let some people go in the past because they never got on xfire and we will do it again if we have to.

Now... I understand that for some people, xfire causes lag and ****, so I understand when you shut it off before gaming.  After a while, I guess some of you just stop using xfire entirely.  However... I want to recommend that you TRY THE FOLLOWING:

Open up your xfire then go Tools > Options > Games > Soldat and check the box 'Disable xfire in-game'.  Then see if xfire still lags you. 

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 07:42:34 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nan0
Roach

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 10:09:09 am »

I always have xfire open when I play soldat, the only time it causes lag is if I have the mic on while I play.

It never lags if I just have xfire open, and my PC is garbage. So I doubt that's a good excuse/reason why Tongue

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
braco1127
/\\/ Captain
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 06:11:15 pm »

lol i hate havin it openb it takes off 20-30 fps but i still keep it on
gone from 80ish to 50ish

Cappy
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:56:18 pm »

I always have xfire open when I play soldat, the only time it causes lag is if I have the mic on while I play.

It never lags if I just have xfire open, and my PC is garbage. So I doubt that's a good excuse/reason why Tongue

vista changes everything
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum