Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 02:17:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AV practice means AV memebers

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: AV practice means AV memebers  (Read 1595 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2007, 02:33:14 pm »

Completely blown out of proportion.

Non-AV never outnumbered AV; there were only ever 2 non-AV playing at one time, and for the most part we could not have had 3v3 available without at least one of them present.

There was never a time when any AV was asked to spec except when Hypersniper and Masterwew first joined, and jumped in on a game in-progress (ie would have created a 4v3 situation).  I set them to spec and asked them to wait out the round.  Hypersniper left in a huff (like he usually does) and Masterwew patiently waited for an opportunity to play.

There were a couple of times (not many mind you!  maybe 1 or 2) we could have 4v4'd, and I disallowed this under the impression that Shaz does not consider it good training.

Neither of the non-AV's were behaving disrespectfully.  The policy of letting 'friends of AV' participate has worked out massively to our clan's benefit so far and there are no immediate plans to change it.  I think that people overestimate the danger of 'spying', although when the clan leaders or captains are working on specific 'secret' tactics we will obviously privatize.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the forums where we can all discuss them together and without the distraction of running a game at the same time.  I'm unlocking this topic so that we can continue the discussion.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum