Assassination Vacation
April 16, 2024, 04:22:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AV practice means AV memebers

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: AV practice means AV memebers  (Read 1612 times)
ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 08:35:15 pm »

ok dude why dont u go read my posts again and chill out. spying is just one of my arguments why it should be AV's only. there are people who cheat in this world dude. for instance, ive told Dizzy some info on DO that they let slip.

why u getting so hype man? when ur around for next practice u go ahead and organize who's in and who's specing, but if we have a problem were gonna fix it, not "suck it up". thats like your house getting robbed and you dont do **** about it.

lets post some logical thoughts here not some irrational tyrant crap.

Jesus christ, you're awful! You have like two arguments, SPYING (absolutely absurd) and AV MEMBERS WANT TO PLAY.

To address the first, I think you're just batshit insane to think that people go around just to steal tactics and to benefit themselves. Of course, YOU are an exception, considering you just admitted and proved to me that you're a sly weasel who goes around being a fag just to benefit yourself and TO WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

To address the second argument, it's PERFECTLY alright if non-AVs play in practices. It will not only enrich our clan relations, but give us a chance to experience playing with new people. If you've been playing for a few rounds, and a non-AV shows up wanting to play, you should forfeit your spot and give them a chance! On the other hand, if non-AV are playing and YOU want to play, assert your **** authority and tell them to spec!

ps. your analogy about the house is just ridiculous, your house being robbed is in no way comparable to VIDEO GAME ARGUMENTS.

For the record, I'm surprised that you guys didn't take care of it IN GAME. Why didn't you? Because of Dizzy's rational point of view? I'm thinking so!

If you see a problem with non-AV's in practices, you might as well get the **** out since that policy is NOT changing.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum