Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 06:56:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AV practice means AV memebers

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: AV practice means AV memebers  (Read 1592 times)
Criminal
/\\/ Member
Danko

:D!!!!!!

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2007, 09:54:47 pm »

A problem has arrived in our usual AV practices in the Hizzle. AV members should be practicing during AV practice time, not other clans right?

Today was a usual AV CTF practice. we were on around the 5th map when non-AV people started showing up. Captain (AV member duh) seemed to notice tis first and told them to get out of the AV practice. they didn't so he went into spectator and talked to Dizzy (the clan leader duh) about making the non-AV's leave. at about that time i noticed our own Mastermew (AV member duh) iin spectator asking if some 1 would leave so he could play. i had played every map since start so i joined spectator to let him in. When i went to spectator there were Dizzy and Captain arguing about making the non-AV get out, or join spec. i checked the score board and this is what i saw:

a couple AV members actively playing
more AV member in Spec then actively playing
non-AV members actively playing, taking the places of spec'ed AV's who want in on the AV practice

i questioned Dizzy about the situation alongside Captain who had been already arguing. Dizz says "It is tradition to let non-AV member in the Hizzle". The problem me and Captain argued it was AV practice time in an AV server, that is for the AV. The non-AV's were learning our tactics and taking the place of AV's that should be practicing, after all this was an AV PRACTICE.

its ok non-Av's are in the Hizzle when were not practicing, but when we are it should be AV's only!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

remember to wipe

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Captain
Danko

War calls for insturments.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:51:24 pm »

Cheesy Agreed with 110%. Kiss

"In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons." -Croesus
dester2
Roach

damn u wall

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 10:58:35 pm »

tht is alot of bull about tht and i agree we need AV practice not a million clans coming to play our practice

Cappy
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 10:58:44 pm »

Password needs to get changed...
ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 12:36:05 am »

Jesus, this is what happens when I am not around for ONE PRACTICE

Dizzy was right by the way, non-AV are allowed to play with us, they're encouraged to help out! If the AV specs have already played then let the non-AV have their fun.

I don't see what the big deal is, if you wanted to play, what's stopping you? It's not like 4v4 or some **** is just OUT OF THE QUESTION.

However...

Dizzy, if they really wanted to play, and the non-AVs were flat out NOT LETTING THEM (ie. just being pricks), you should have at least considered telling them to leave to make room for the AVs.

regardless, you're still being pretty ridiculous about this entire thing.

but, since you're apparently so upset about it, I'll try to squeeze in an AV ONLY practice this Sunday or Monday.

ps: yeah, from now on i'll try to be around for practices or give explicit instructions to dizzy about how to run that ****
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 01:10:15 am by ShazMan » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 02:33:14 pm »

Completely blown out of proportion.

Non-AV never outnumbered AV; there were only ever 2 non-AV playing at one time, and for the most part we could not have had 3v3 available without at least one of them present.

There was never a time when any AV was asked to spec except when Hypersniper and Masterwew first joined, and jumped in on a game in-progress (ie would have created a 4v3 situation).  I set them to spec and asked them to wait out the round.  Hypersniper left in a huff (like he usually does) and Masterwew patiently waited for an opportunity to play.

There were a couple of times (not many mind you!  maybe 1 or 2) we could have 4v4'd, and I disallowed this under the impression that Shaz does not consider it good training.

Neither of the non-AV's were behaving disrespectfully.  The policy of letting 'friends of AV' participate has worked out massively to our clan's benefit so far and there are no immediate plans to change it.  I think that people overestimate the danger of 'spying', although when the clan leaders or captains are working on specific 'secret' tactics we will obviously privatize.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the forums where we can all discuss them together and without the distraction of running a game at the same time.  I'm unlocking this topic so that we can continue the discussion.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Criminal
/\\/ Member
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 03:21:29 pm »

im not asking for the Hizzle to be an AV only server. i think that having it open to other clans is great and i agree it does benefit us in several different ways. i dont think they were being disrespectful, they were just coming in on a server to play. i dont hate them for doing it.

i would just like if AV practice was for AV, and AV only. when it isn't AV practice time then non-AV's should be more then welcome in the hizzle, practically invited.

the vote 4 to 2 so far, its in favor of the our clan that we have the practices for AV's. Shaz maybe you should look at it from our point of view, like Dizzy.

quote from Shaz:
yeah, from now on i'll try to be around for practices or give explicit instructions to dizzy about how to run that ****
what are u, Dizzy's supervisor now or something?

remember to wipe
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 03:30:43 pm »

quote from Shaz:
yeah, from now on i'll try to be around for practices or give explicit instructions to dizzy about how to run that ****
what are u, Dizzy's supervisor now or something?
[/quote]

He is when it comes to CTF, Criminal.  I know you've missed a lot of clan business in the last coupla weeks but do try to keep up  Wink

Shaz and I respect your views and we ESPECIALLY appreciate that you have laid them out in these forums in a logical argument.  We'll take a look at the recommendations.  However, honestly this was never a problem with this until last night, and we have to take THAT fact into consideration as well.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Captain
Danko

War calls for insturments.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 04:30:00 pm »

A few things, Dizzy.
One, Shaz doesn't respect our opinion, because he closed our topics.  Lips sealed
Two, because of one, you should realize that Shaz isn't too capable at controlling himself, so I'd recommend stripping his powers over the forum for a short while, maybe a week or so, so he realizes he cant do those things. (Tell a man he cant do something once, he will stop for a day. Hit a man with a burning log for doing something wrong, he'll never do it again!) Grin
Three, this wasn't a problem because no one realized how  Shocked ing stupid it is to have RE, Myth and others come to an AV practice. It's illogical, like Crim said, they could steal our strategies and etc.   Wink
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Read more carefully please!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

"In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons." -Croesus
ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 06:03:16 pm »

You guys are incredibly paranoid. Who in the right mind goes to other clan's practices to STEAL TACTICS HEH. It's not like I am there, explaining our strategies in great detail in front of other clans or anything, christ. They'd learn as much about us in a practice as if they were cwing us.
If you guys have a problem with it, suck it up! When I'm around for the next practice, I will decide who plays in practices and who doesn't.

Criminal
/\\/ Member
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 08:03:48 pm »

You guys are incredibly paranoid. Who in the right mind goes to other clan's practices to STEAL TACTICS HEH. It's not like I am there, explaining our strategies in great detail in front of other clans or anything, christ. They'd learn as much about us in a practice as if they were cwing us.
If you guys have a problem with it, suck it up! When I'm around for the next practice, I will decide who plays in practices and who doesn't.

ok dude why dont u go read my posts again and chill out. spying is just one of my arguments why it should be AV's only. there are people who cheat in this world dude. for instance, ive told Dizzy some info on DO that they let slip.

why u getting so hype man? when ur around for next practice u go ahead and organize who's in and who's specing, but if we have a problem were gonna fix it, not "suck it up". thats like your house getting robbed and you dont do **** about it.

lets post some logical thoughts here not some irrational tyrant crap.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 08:37:52 pm by Criminal » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

remember to wipe
dester2
Roach

damn u wall

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 08:09:58 pm »

Dude shazz dont **** urself it would b better if it where only AVs playing AV practice

ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 09:24:47 pm »

RRR SHAZTYRANT WILL DESTRUCT YOU

Criminal
/\\/ Member
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 09:30:36 pm »

lmao nice touch xD

remember to wipe
Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 03:12:35 pm »

Hrm..I agree with whoever said that AV get the rights to play, like a non AV should go spec or leave if an AV hasn't gotten to practice that night...but say I was practicing the whole night, It would be common courtesy for me to let an AV who hasn't practiced or a non-AV play  Grin

Yeah.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum