Assassination Vacation
April 20, 2024, 01:51:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

vs BLAK - Win x1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vs BLAK - Win x1  (Read 602 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2007, 02:51:35 pm »

BLAK is asking us to discount this match and here's why:

Apparently the weapon balance used in TW Pubs is NOT the same as default realistic weapon balance.  I didn't know this until now. 

None of them are claiming that we did it on purpose or were aware of the difference.  I did hear out their argument and gave it some good consideration and done some homework and consulted several people over the matter. 

It doesn't hold up in my opinion.  If they want to throw out the match on their end over this technicality, I suppose that's their prerogative, but the match stands in AV records.  Also, although I'm renowned for giving people the benefit of the doubt in these kind of things, I can't honestly say that I believe they are being sincere in their complaint.  Just my feeling.

Further, I haven't YET found any reason that we need to switch over to eC weapon balance on the hizzle.  DO doesn't use it, as far as I know nobody does, for CW's.  I'm still looking into it.  We'll open a discussion thread on the differences elsewhere, but from what I am told so far they are very minor.

It would be good though to let Enemy Clans know what balance to expect when fighting CW's on the hizzle.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 02:54:05 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum