Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 10:42:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AVRS?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVRS?  (Read 307 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2007, 11:48:37 pm »

Ever since we formed AV, it seems like R/S interest has always been kind of an undercurrent around here... I mean, it's always periodically raised by some member or another as an idea, but never by two people at the same time.

Well, what do you guys think?  Dizzy thinks this:

AVCTF is doin GREAT, and AVTW is doin GREAT except that there is such a paltry number of enemy clans for AVTW to actually fight.  I guess the main questions would be, how many RS-interested people do we have in the clan currently?  Who thinks that maybe a 3rd team is a bad idea overall, splitting our interests too much?  I mean... one possible way forward for AV could be that we do EVERYTHING.... CTF, DM, RS, TW, Climbing, you name it... I mean we could start opening this clan up to be a kind of uberclan.  Of course, for that to work we would really need Team Leaders of 'Shaz level' for each team... I really wouldn't settle for anything less for this clan, and 'Shaz-level' leaders are kinda hard to find.

Anyways, lets open it up for discussion.  Anyone out there with some serious RS interest?  Anyone out there with some good RS Enemy Clan Contacts and some leadership skills?  Anyone out there think it would be a BAD idea for AV to open up a 3rd team?  Any and all comments welcome on this subject.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 11:50:56 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 10:11:21 am »

i will be your 'shaz-level' leader for the avrs team.

i will take up the challenge of forming a SUCCESSFUL R/S team for AV.

hopefully i can reach 'shaz-level' performance as a leader!

edit: Dizzy or I would be good choices for leaders since we have **** handling experience, and man, let me tell you, there are TONS of really dumb people in R/S.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:32:11 am by ShazMan » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 01:28:33 pm »

OMG shaz I know what you mean..xD but, this R/S would be advance mode too? or just like TW but with jets and new maps? O_o
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Yeah.
tsukan
/\\/ Captain
Danko

Oh noes! Teh purplez

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:38:01 pm »

If we have enough people, then having an R/S branch would be cool. Either way, I'm in if we get one going.

Tsukan

Can I have my foot back?
~Waffle
I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
~Voltair
Seriously? A bit random.
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 09:29:40 pm »

Aight.  Well I should have the hizzle set up for it tomorrow night (Monday).  We'll run RS on say, Sunday and Monday nights for a couple weeks see how we like it.

Eh, never mind that crap about me taking a week off.  I just need to work harder at keeping my life balanced I think.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
FayFay
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 06:39:20 pm »

i friggan love avRS

i played tonight in the hiz hiz!

ruger ftw me and foxhound owned the competition!
tsukan
/\\/ Captain
Danko

Oh noes! Teh purplez

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 07:07:58 pm »

if by competition then you mean me by myself with lag Wink but i held my own and almost won a round Cool

Tsukan

Can I have my foot back?
~Waffle
I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
~Voltair
Seriously? A bit random.
Captain
Danko

War calls for insturments.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 06:44:39 pm »

My friend Dirty-Harry is very very good at R/S and he could help get any of you better, as well, he has many friends so you could scrim. Just give me a message Dizzy and I'll tell you if he's on.  Cool I got the hook ups.

Kiss R/S is the best.

"In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons." -Croesus
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum