Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 04:30:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Tsukan = TW Captain (Promotion)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsukan = TW Captain (Promotion)  (Read 266 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:06:01 am »

I dunno what to say about Tsukan that most of you don't already know.  Active, loyal, and goes above-and-beyond, nice, diplomatic, in fact Tsukan has become almost the Standard that we measure clan loyalty by around here.  The only thing missing (for a while) was his skill level.

Well, I just finished watching the demos of the most recent CW (vs AB) and damned if Tsukan didn't give Shaz, Karro and myself a real run for our money for the top killer on AV team.  This kid has come a long way.

It always is a happy moment for me when I get to announce Promotions, but this is one I feel especially proud of.  Simply put, we didn't expect very much of Tsukan when we first drafted him in as a Trainee some 4 months ago or so.  He's consistently defeated our low expectations, and really grown into a force to be reckoned with.  Because of the energy and activity and interest he has put into this clan, this promotion is honestly, a long time in coming. 

Please take a moment to congratulate Tsukan on his well-earned promotion, at your next opportunity.  Empty a clip (of your weapon of choice) into the air on the next server you visit in his honor, this will please the gods of war and invite their blessing on our future battles.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 02:09:01 am by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 10:15:05 am »

YESSSSS

GO TSUKAN
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Ecko
/\\/ Member
Danko

Noob Ecko xD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 04:05:10 pm »

WTF
WTF WTF
that is some old bullsh*t

Shinobi
Roach

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 12:35:35 am »

Everyone bows down to Tsu. It is truly impossible to not bow in his presence. Seriously. He has this newfound contraption from Microsoft, which he bought with money he "earned" (damn straight he's ghetto), that sends out an electric pulse and contracts the back muscles of every person in sight of him. And, in the immortal words of the Borg, resistance is futile.

Beware of Dog.

soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 01:30:12 am »

uh... noted.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 12:15:24 pm »

*Does not bow* Oops  Roll Eyes GJ tsukan? Shocked *is a couple days late OH WELL!  Grin*

Yeah.
tsukan
/\\/ Captain
Danko

Oh noes! Teh purplez

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 01:39:12 pm »

Actually, Micro$oft ripped me off. It's just a universal T.V. remote that I tricked you into thinking made you bow down. Fear the remote Karro! For I have named it Dog.

Tsukan

Can I have my foot back?
~Waffle
I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
~Voltair
Seriously? A bit random.
Captain
Danko

War calls for insturments.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 03:40:50 pm »

Congratulations Tsu Tsu Train.

"In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons." -Croesus
Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 07:48:46 pm »

Shocked

Yeah.
V Commander
Major

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 09:48:46 pm »

Hey guys! I know Tsukan and its gonna be fun having scrims and cw along with ya! I'm glad I wasn't the only person from his clan that was turned into a captain. Good luck and c ya on the field bro!
-V
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum