Assassination Vacation
April 20, 2024, 06:42:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Practices (RANT)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Practices (RANT)  (Read 76 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2007, 10:51:16 pm »

Please do not join and unbalance a team in the middle of an AV practice.  Go spec and wait ur turn.  Pay attention to the game and try to learn something about your clanmates, their abilities, their weaponry, their skills and their strats. 

Please do not suddenly have to leave with 2 minutes left on the clock if you can avoid it.  It is disrespectful to other players.

Please do not spam the practicing players with a bunch of 'can i join?' requests when there is less than 5 minutes on the clock.  Trust me, you can wait 5 minutes.  Generally speaking, if you can get someone else that is on Spec to agree to join WITH you (thereby keeping the teams even) that is OK and nobody will complain.

If SOMEONE has to go afk for a minute and the game is paused or inbetween rounds, you might want to consider running for your **** or your beer or your soda THEN.  Instead of waiting for the afk person to get back and then suddenly realizing that you need to go AFK once the practice session is back and running.

IT ANNOYS THOSE OF US THAT SHOW UP FOR PRACTICES WHEN PEOPLE KEEP DROPPING IN, PLAYING FOR 4 MINUTES AND THEN HAVING TO LEAVE AGAIN.  WHEN HALF OF OUR GAMES HAVE TO BE RESTARTED BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN'T JUST SIT DOWN AND PLAY A SINGLE ROUND OF SOLDAT.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER JOINING A PRACTICE SESSION IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE TO SPARE.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:05:51 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum