Assassination Vacation
March 29, 2024, 09:42:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

TWCW's planned for Thursday (RE) and Friday (82nd)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TWCW's planned for Thursday (RE) and Friday (82nd)  (Read 285 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2007, 12:55:35 pm »

Thursday 1129 vs RE
Haven't quite nailed the start time yet but it will probably be between 4 - 6pm PST / 7-9pm EST start time.

Friday 1130 vs 82nd
Pretty sure this is for 6pm PST / 9pm EST start time, will confirm.  We MIGHT try to do this on a neutral server to keep the HIzzle open for CTF team.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 06:44:35 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:53:08 pm »

I'm pretty sure I can make both of em, although I'd need start times before I can 100% confirm it.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Yeah.
tsukan
/\\/ Captain
Danko

Oh noes! Teh purplez

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 07:29:35 pm »

Thursday I can make it, but probably not Friday's.

Tsukan

Can I have my foot back?
~Waffle
I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
~Voltair
Seriously? A bit random.
V Commander
Major

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:59 pm »

Hey Dizzy could the CW be on Saturday or Sunday? We can get some for thursday but I wanna put some new recruits on the field to test their skills..
Sorry for the trouble....
-V
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 09:40:06 pm »

Totally cool whatever.

1) i dun have ur xfire yet add me todhostetler also inurro and braco1127 are good ones to add to get TW games from AV.

2) we can do both or either, its up to you.  RE: your recruits I would just ask a simple question do you think you have a chance of winning and if ur answer is no to that then we will prefer FCW and keep it off the books.  We don't want to log any unearned wins in our War Record.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
V Commander
Major

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 05:10:20 pm »

I've talked to Shaz and he only asked me to make the cw on The Hizzle as for the day will be saturday at 8 eastern and its gonna be a 4 vs 4.
Thanks guys and we've selected our members already.... So don't worry about the record I'll try to take some shots of the scores but just in case you should try taking some too.
-V
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 06:58:28 pm »

I've talked to Shaz and he only asked me to make the cw on The Hizzle as for the day will be saturday at 8 eastern and its gonna be a 4 vs 4.
Thanks guys and we've selected our members already.... So don't worry about the record I'll try to take some shots of the scores but just in case you should try taking some too.
-V

Yeah confirmed.

xfire - todhostetler
tsukan
/\\/ Captain
Danko

Oh noes! Teh purplez

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 10:38:10 pm »

with the time change i most likely won't make either. also, could you update your first post for the changed time?

Tsukan

Can I have my foot back?
~Waffle
I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
~Voltair
Seriously? A bit random.
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 10:48:05 pm »

Got the 82nd fight confirmed it will be 4pm PST / 7pm EST tomorrow (Friday).  Think I have Shaz Karro Grimreaper lined up for it.

xfire - todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 10:10:44 pm »

Ew on 82nd they flaked (AGAIN) and by flake i mean no-show, nobody online, no excuses, etc.

Props to RE they showed up and it was GG.

xfire - todhostetler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum