Assassination Vacation
April 18, 2024, 11:21:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Rules of AV - Matches

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules of AV - Matches  (Read 486 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 05:21:38 pm »

I do need to update the original post above and I'll probably edit this in, but for now:

Lately, I've been feeling bad that we end up having more people show up for TW CW's than we really need.  It's getting harder and harder for me to pick the team, not only because there are so many deserving out there, but also with the uncertainty of knowing exactly who's going to show up, it makes it complicated and quite a bit of running around for me.  In order to both streamline and 'even out' the process, I propose the following:

- Posting a reply in the CW announcement thread is definitely a good way to improve your chances of being picked and it also helps me out a lot.  Whenever possible I'll try to revisit the thread at least 24 hours before and let each person that posted know YES, NO, or MAYBE.

- Showing up 15 minutes beforehand in the AV Chatroom is also a really good idea.  I'd like to be able to make the final team decisions within that timeframe which should work out better for me and for everyone else as well.  If you can allot just that much time to 'waiting' around, then I think it will help cut down on the potential for disappointment, uncertainty, and generally me running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure out what my 'pool' of available talent is.

Well, anyways, let's try it.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum