Assassination Vacation
March 29, 2024, 10:04:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AV Practice schedule in flux

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AV Practice schedule in flux  (Read 200 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2008, 05:19:19 pm »

(Yes the Hizzle is back up sorry guys I had some confusion with my payment and was away for a couple weeks, didn't realize it was down)

As we all know by now we have a new CTF leader (Arm) and we are coming out of a slow coupla weeks due to the holidays.  Also, I'm going to start work next week (as a store-manager-in-training at Radioshack) and I really don't yet know how it's going to impact my play schedule. 

It seems a good time to put the Practice schedule through an overhaul.  Basically we are still gonna keep to the 4pm-10pm PST / 7pm to 1am EST timeframe, but the scheduled practices are pretty much open to be reset.  Arm's gonna start out by nominating some new CTF practice times, and I'll be waiting to see how my Radioshack schedule is going to impact TW practices.

Stay tuned for more details, and be sure to let us know if the upcoming Practice schedule completely doesn't work for you at all.  We'll adjust it as best we can so that you can make at least one per week (which is the expectation).

Remember that Practices, in addition to building teamwork and tactics, are the BEST way to show off your clan commitment and skill level and to demonstrate why you should be picked up for scrims and Clanwars.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 06:46:57 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:47:27 pm »

Locked and unstickied.  New practice schedule should be up VERY SOON (Sunday at the latest).
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum