Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 06:22:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AVTW Update

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVTW Update  (Read 228 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 05:10:02 pm »

I know we had a slow period there in AVTW and we lost some guys, I just want to be sure y'all know that we are definitely getting ready to bring this team back up to our old 'glory days' of high activity level.

A big problem facing me right now is that I have a new job where my hours are being set differently every week (and I really need all the money I can get); this is gonna make it hard to get a really good regular practice schedule going again.  I need to talk to Shaz and Tsukan about committing to help with that.

Yes we lost a lot of people, most of whom we probably didn't need, and a couple that are gonna sting (Karro was one of the most reliable guys we had), but we also picked up some great guys from the old AVCTF team.  Pretty much I think I'm looking at a smaller but much tighter roster right now (I just updated it).  We can definitely take advantage of this.

So look for a new TW Practice schedule to be set any day now (hopefully tonight), and let's get the wheels rolling again under this wagon.  After a couple weeks TOPS of regular intraclan practices (just to get our teamwork tightened up if necessary) we should be able to start hitting up 1 or 2 CW's a week again, that's my goal.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 06:45:11 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 05:22:54 pm »

Dizzy, if you ever need a filler for a CW or a scrim, I'll play for ya, just let me know Smiley
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Yeah.
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 05:43:26 pm »

Noted, Karro, thanks.

Guys, for right now I am gonna put one (a Practice that is) up for the schedule tomorrow night at 6pm PST / 9pm EST.  Tsukan or Shaz can put up another if they want to and I will make it if I can.

Dizzy availability this week is Wednesday for sure, Thursday maybe, Friday Saturday Sunday for sure, next week who knows?

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 06:45:37 pm »

Locked and unstickied.  AVTW is back in business bigtime!

xfire - todhostetler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum