Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 12:15:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

AVCTF is closed

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVCTF is closed  (Read 20536 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2008, 06:39:17 pm »

Sad but true.  As of Armaggedon's announcement that he is taking a break from AV, there's just been too much turnover in the leadership and membership lately and it's all become unstable.

We will continue TW operations and will also immediately set about creating an AVRS team under Colwell.  Tsukan is going to serve as 1st R/S captain if he will accept the job.  Shaz, Cracer, myself, and Braco are all known to be down to Soldier for the new team.

Please do let us know by posting or xfiring us, to let us know your status in response to this news.  If we haven't heard from you by this Sunday, we will be removing you from the roster.  If you were still interested in TW or in applying for the R/S team, we guarantee you a trial.

Forum sections, Hizzle, vent, rosters, practice schedule, etc. are all targeted to be set up for the new R/S team by Sunday.

We did have some good times with the CTF thing.  Even though this move has some slightly depressing undertones, overall I think it's going to be a positive thing for the clan overall. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:41:59 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rangedmage14
Danko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 07:08:23 pm »

Aww, I feel as if I caused the death of AVCTF =\ Well, Arma and BootZ know where they are welcome. Rai, I'm not sure if you'd bother to join EL, mostly because you could get clans better than EL.

Well, if you guys are interested, www.soldat-el.com

-RM signing out once and for all.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Armageddon
/\\/ Member
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:05:31 pm »

Rai already left. He's a leader of the clan LOMP which is just starting up. You also weren't the main reason AVCTF died, you helped it along though. Tongue It was on that path for a long time.

iDante
Administrator
Danko

Pwnzer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 12:13:00 am »

overall I think it's going to be a positive thing for the clan overall
:O

Well, I could give this a shot. Wondering if there is like a trainee or novice area to join? Because my experience with r/s is limited.

- iDante
Cappy
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 04:53:06 pm »

Add me for R/S. Cheesy
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 04:57:47 pm »

Rai already left. He's a leader of the clan LOMP which is just starting up. You also weren't the main reason AVCTF died, you helped it along though. Tongue It was on that path for a long time.

I prefer to think that RangedMage 'eased our passing'.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum