Assassination Vacation
April 18, 2024, 03:14:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

R/S is OPENING!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: R/S is OPENING!  (Read 462 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2008, 06:17:18 pm »

Stay tuned to this thread for news on our retooling efforts to get AV in shape for R/S.  Or post your comments and complaints and suggestions.

- Colwell leading, Tsukan as first Captain.  Dizzy, Cracer, Shaz, Cappy, Dante, Braco all plan to join the roster at this time.

- If you are not on TW or RS rosters by SUNDAY we will be removing you from the AV roster and updating your permissions.  Any current AV members are guaranteed at least a trial for TW or RS.

- I goofed up while fixing some permissions and deleted accounts for Cappy and FayFay.  Someone plz let them know, maybe they have to login again, or re-register?  Sorry bout that.

- CTF topics are being unstickied or locked, R/S sections are being put in place.  Meanwhile I'm giving the forums a good ol' fashioned cleaning.  If anything seems odd or misplaced please don't hesitate to let us know.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 06:19:13 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cappy The Mikaela
/\\/ Member
Major

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 12:40:39 pm »

Damnn you! I spent like 10 min. trying out different passwords because it wouldn't let me log in. Then I noticed it said "Username doesn't exist" so I knew by then it was deleted.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 03:01:39 pm »

Could I join?  Shocked or would my affiliation with DFA TW conflict with this new RS >_>

Yeah.
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 03:14:03 pm »

Everything should be updated.  Dropped a bunch of people from the roster and changed forum memberships. 

Eh, I still haven't dropped Arm quite yet... it just doesn't seem right.

Karro, I WILL recommend to Colwell that we let you in.  Practices are Fri and Sat nights at 5pm PST.

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum