Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 10:56:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Throwing my knife away.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Throwing my knife away.  (Read 662 times)
ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:25 pm »

Yeah, it's been a good run I guess but I'm out of AV... probably for good.

It has been a really fun experience, and I owe a lot to some of you dudes, but it's about time for me to move on. I really need to focus on other things and I can only dedicate so much time to soldat, so I'm afraid I can't really be around for everything I need to be here for.

Plus, I've gotten rusty at TW... I wouldn't be much help there. I've been left behind when it comes to tactics. I'd just get frustrated all the time. As for R/S, it looks like you guys are pretty much set without me too. My CTF soldat career is really starting to take off though, so I just want to try and devote what soldat time I have to that ****.

I'll still try to keep in touch, of course; I'll try to check up on you guys and hang out with you when I can

Good luck to Colwell and Dizzy in their future AV endeavors. Good luck to all the loyal members who keep the clan alive (I'm looking at you, Tsukan and Cracker)

And finally

goodbye : <

« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:35:10 pm by ShazMan » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 08:36:15 pm »

[/melodrama]
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

ShazMan
Friend of /\\/
Srg Mac

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 08:44:17 pm »

MORE POSTING:

I am really most likely going to be gone from AV-land for a while, so I might as well also say that:

Dizzy:

**** man. Thanks for everything, dude. I can't really even say it in words but man, you've left a big impact RIGHT HERE.

Eternal gratitude.

Cracker:

You've come a **** long way man, and I'm proud to say that I've seen it happen. BIG things for you in the soldat-land future. Just wait, you'll get your break eventually. Someone will see the infinite potential and skill you have sometime or another.

Tsukan:

Keep up the good work man. You've also come a really long way in soldat land... And have kept your cool pretty much the whole way.

That's something I admire man, I've never seen you miss a beat when it comes to being on the **** ball. Great job dude.

Colwell:

I really hope everything turns out fine for you man. You were like a TRENCHWARS ROLE MODEL (haha wow) or something to everybody.  You're a **** great dude too.

That's really it for now.

bye

[/melodrama]

Rangedmage14
Danko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 02:58:21 pm »

Well, you were great at TW. Shaz don't go Tongue Even though I'm not AV, I feel it's a pretty big loss for the TW division since you were captain.  Cry

Nice Sig.

Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 04:30:41 pm »

S - Skilled at Soldat
H - Heroic
A - Always entertaining
Z - Zealous

Sad to see ya go Shaz, there's my tribute to you Smiley

Yeah.
Farah
Roach

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 07:13:01 am »

you prick after months of leading clans and getting to know the players because you want to move on

this is rediculous
amandaholmes
Major

Student

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 04:08:19 pm »

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: