Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 03:34:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Goodbye AVCTF, hello AV R/S!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Dizzy Resigns as Leader

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dizzy Resigns as Leader  (Read 1181 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2008, 05:32:23 pm »

Hey gang,

I'm working again, and working hard... 60 hour weeks and it's gonna get worse before it gets better.  At first I thought I could kind of 'keep my hand in' on the AV tip, but now I'm realizing that it's really not going to work.

I'm not quitting or untagging or anything, but for the foreseeable future, Soldat is just gonna have to go on my back burner.  Way, way back.  I think I still might play a bit from time to time, and when I do, I'll be REALLY happy to see you guys, but I have 0% ability to commit to anything... practices, clanwars, running the clan, all of that.

If you guys want to keep AV alive without me, more power to ya.  If you want to disband it, that's also cool with me.  Or keep it alive in whatever form you want... take it in whatever direction works for ya.  More serious, less serious, whatever.  Seriously, it's your clan, it belongs to all of us and always did.

OFFICIAL BUSINESS
The Captains, Cracer, Tsukan, Braco and Colwell are all good people that know how to handle ****.  If y'all want to run it democracy-style, do it.  If y'all want to nominate a new Leader, do it.  Whatever's clever.  You guys don't need my permission to do anything, any more. 

The Hizzle will be paid for for as long as there's an AV.  Probably I should make one of you guys a Full Admin.  Talk it out, gimme a name, and it will get done.

Ditto for the forums.  Someone should be a full admin here.

IF anything is needed from me, the best way to get ahold of me is email soldatdizzy@gmail.com.  Whatever it is, though, will probably not get taken care of until Sunday of that week.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Actually, I'm not going to type anything here.  If I started to try and express how I feel about this, I might actually start crying.  Woops, too late.  Aw **** it, let the tears flow, it's an honest sentiment.  Each and every one of you mean a lot to me and I'm not just saying that.  You guys are the little brothers I never had.  I wish you the very best of luck in Real Life and in the wonderful pixelated world of online competition.  Meanwhile, I'll see you when I can.

AV is one of the best things I ever did.

- d

« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:34:00 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 06:35:45 pm »

Sad to see you go dizzy  Cry

I hope life goes well for ya and you get stuff sorted out, and maybe have a little more time for soldat in the way future Tongue

I look forward to the day you play again ^^
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Yeah.
Armageddon
/\\/ Member
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 07:19:11 pm »

Wow man, I never thought I would see you go. Your job should definitely come first though. Good luck in your professional life.  Wink

tsukan
/\\/ Captain
Danko

Oh noes! Teh purplez

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 11:52:48 pm »

Cry

Like Arma said, and we'll be eagerly awaiting your return once everything calms down, whether you return to the front or stay behind the scenes.

GL  Smiley

Tsukan

Can I have my foot back?
~Waffle
I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.
~Voltair
Seriously? A bit random.
Rangedmage14
Danko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 07:31:43 pm »

Dizzy, you were the coolest and my most favorite clan leader. You are a cool dude, I know you're in your mid 30's, and your job definatly comes first. Good luck with your life. I know you probably won't have time to be a clan leader, due to your excessive working hours. I hope you make good money, and hopefully enough to support a family and have a good life.

Dizzy, being AV did teach me something. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you have fun. You deserve a good clan, AV was yours. If you ever do come back to soldat and are active, I hope AV'll still be around for you.

I dunno what else to say, good luck. I can't wait for you to come back Wink

Karro
Srg Mac

Uhh, win?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 07:33:00 pm »

Tsukan should assume post of temporary leader until Dizzy gets back  Cool

Yeah.
braco1127
/\\/ Captain
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 08:54:41 pm »

well lol this is a big ass suprise
man i thought when i came bak ud still b here , actually ur the last person id expect to be gone
**** man its gonna be tough without u
i logged on hopin to see some good news
man ull be missed
and AV will never be the same without u
but as everyone alredy said
your personal life is more important than this
i hope you do good and have lots of good memories and im sure i speak for everyone when i say this
i hope u can come back soon and play, you are the best leader there is and will ever be, yo put everything you could into making this clan into what it is now, and thanks for everything
you made me a better player and a better friend
good luck to you
hope to see you soon

hypersnyper
Major

one for all AND ALL FOR WAR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 02:04:19 pm »

NOOOOOOO UR NOT RESIGNING its just a holiday from SOLDAT!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry DONT LEAVE OR I WILL MURDER U!!!!!!    (dont take that as a threat)

i have nothing to say except i can speak 2 languages and if u count gonitchiwa as kno a language the i kno 3 oh and i cant forget a BULLET sounds the same in every language
hypersnyper
Major

one for all AND ALL FOR WAR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 02:05:19 pm »

NOOOOOOO UR NOT RESIGNING its just a holiday from SOLDAT!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry DONT LEAVE OR I WILL MURDER U!!!!!!    (dont take that as a threat)
yea dont take it as a threat ITS A PROMISE

i have nothing to say except i can speak 2 languages and if u count gonitchiwa as kno a language the i kno 3 oh and i cant forget a BULLET sounds the same in every language
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum