Assassination Vacation
March 28, 2024, 10:02:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

vs RE Rogue Elites - TIE x2, LOSS x4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vs RE Rogue Elites - TIE x2, LOSS x4  (Read 1461 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2007, 12:23:03 am »

TIE 0923
GG Cheesy

RE map Anoxi 0/1
AV map Myst 0/0
DEFAULT map Gloryhill 3/2

Total caps 3/3

(Rich subbed out at 1:30, his score was roughly comparable to Dante's when he left)

(Cracer subbed out at 3:30, his score was roughly comparable to Dizzy's when he left)

Screenshot for Gloryhill not available.  If anyone has it please email it to soldatdizzy@gmail.com

NOTES:
1) Domination scoring was agreed in advance to determine tiebreakers between me and Ryde.  However, the domination scoring script **** up and so we are throwing it out and calling it a tie.  Note that if we did trust the Domination scoring it would be a WIN for RE.  However, the results that the script gave were unreliable (at best!) on Anoxi and completely ludicrous on Myst.  A secondary result of this is that AV is officially NO LONGER supporting domination scoring as any kind of  determinative factor in CW's.

2) RE really really did not have their **** together organization-wise.  Downgraded from 4v4 to 3v3 in the first place, delayed the start of the match about 20 minutes, and then saddled us with a bunch of long pauses.   I have already talked to most of you AV members that were affected by the RE delays and am happy that most of you are goodhearted enough to not be angry about it.  They probably wasted about 45 minutes at a guess of our lives while we waited for them to get it together.  I promise all of you AV members that I am going to talk to RE about this and not let it happen in the future.

3) our BEST players didn't show up and lemme be the first to say WTF!!! on them.  While I'm at it I want to say 'fuckin' A' to RE Zac... you really saved RE's bacon today... 2 caps in the final critical 5 minutes... damn we are gonna be watching joo  Wink
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 03:03:30 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wonderer
Roach

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 12:05:32 am »

ahh you should add that 2v2 match, me and shaz rapeizzle REizzles  Cool
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 02:06:47 pm »

LOSS 0927
GG

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:33:31 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 04:35:14 pm »

LOSS 0930

GG

TB Gloryhill Loss 0/4

AV Myst Tie 1/1

RE Anoxi Loss 0/1

[/quote]

xfire - todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 03:06:04 pm »

LOSS

RE Map Nomans Tie 0/0
Dizzy started, Tsukan subbed for Dizzy, Shaz subbed for Tsukan.

AV Map Myst Tie 0/0

TB Map Gloryhill Loss 0/1

Karro?  Where were you?  Sad
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 03:09:01 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

xfire - todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 10:12:17 pm »

TIE 1201

No caps at all by either team. 

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 03:41:54 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

xfire - todhostetler
scarabGUN
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 01:02:55 am »

HI! How about the one I was in..
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 03:04:56 pm »

LOSS 121607
(Screens were lost, this info comes from RE forums)

RE Players:Zac4213, scarabGUN, NooMoahk, and Scorpian
AV Players: Dizzy, Shaz, more???

AV map Rage
1 - 1

RE map Cresent
0 - 2

TB map Gloryhill
1 - 1

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 04:39:56 pm by soldatdizzy » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

xfire - todhostetler
hypersnyper
Major

one for all AND ALL FOR WAR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 02:07:35 pm »

**** WE SUCK we need to stop tieing
MORE PRACTICE lol i cant say much

i have nothing to say except i can speak 2 languages and if u count gonitchiwa as kno a language the i kno 3 oh and i cant forget a BULLET sounds the same in every language
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum