Assassination Vacation
April 19, 2024, 10:49:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All members must have xFire!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Members Login Register  

Shaz = CTF leader

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaz = CTF leader  (Read 174 times)
soldatdizzy
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2007, 01:16:04 am »

Nobody ever complained about Dante or his leadership of the CTF team.  However, he has a lot on his plate school-wise, and we would all rather see him succeed in RL than to waste his time leading this buncha assvac bandits, am i right?

I am ridiculously happy to announce that my very good friend Shazman has accepted my offer to come and lead the CTF side of Assassination Vacation.  I have just now discussed this with Dante, and he agrees that his will be a step forward for this clan.

I was very honest with Shaz about what he would inherit when he took control of this team.  Basically, he's got the semi-AFK badasses Dante and Cracer,' the always-online-but-currently-absorbed-in-TW' Dizzy, and the soon-to-be-badass but always reliable Armageddon, and a coupla fairly unreliable noobs.  Am I missing anyone that has been contributing to the CTF team lately?

For the moment, Cracer and Dante retain their Captainship in CTF AV.  But from here on out, Dante and I officially hand the reins over to Shaz re: leadership, recruitment, promotion and training of the CTF team.  From here on out its his team and he can do what we wants with it.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

'I'd do anything to win.  But I never hurt anyone except to put a **** dogskull on a **** stake' - Gonzo, Blood of Heroes

xfire - todhostetler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

iDante
Administrator
Danko

Pwnzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:41:04 am »

GO SHAZ!
Hehe just so y'all know I'm mainly not online because of varsity tennis, so mid-late october I will be online at least 1 or 2 hours every day.
Cya then!

- iDante
Armageddon
/\\/ Member
Danko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 05:36:22 pm »

Congrats Shaz. You were one of the people that I least expected to join, but I'm glad to have you here.  Grin Good luck leading iDante, Cr4cer, me, and the "fairly unreliable noobs." xD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum